Войти
Вход для пользователей

Я забыл пароль

Введите почтовый адрес, указанный при регистрации. На него будет отправлен новый пароль

Я знаю пароль

или

Пройти регистрацию

– Регистрация позволит вам общаться с читателями, добавлять записи, заметки в блог, писать на форум и оставлять комментарии. Это займет 1-2 минуты

Starter switch for World of Warplanes

Написать ответ

On June 26th, 1942, a prototype of the Grumman F6F Hellcat took to the skies for the first time. She flew fine, but not fast enough per the Navy’s orders. The 1,700 hp Wright engine was replaced with the 2,000 hp Pratt & Whitney to great success. Despite the aircraft’s heavy weight, she was one of the quickest and fasting-climbing fighters of the war. The Hellcat went from design to production in record time, just over one year. The F6F began the war as a record setter, and finished the war in same fashion, with the most kills more than 5,000 and the highest kill ratio 19 to 1 than any other Allied aircraft.

Yet somehow, Wargaming.net pulled off a miracle, and made a fun-for-all dogfighting game that is recognizably in the tradition of Red Baron or Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe. It feels shockingly natural with mouse and keyboard controls, and I spent my first few days with World of Warplanes marveling at that achievement. If you loved this article and you would like to receive more info regarding [url=https://www.5mmo.com/wowp-gold/]World of Warplanes Gold[/url] kindly visit our website. Then, as the pace of unlocks slowed down and the grind began, I realized what was missing: a competitive game that invites teamwork and tactical depth. Wargaming achieved air superiority, but wars are not solely won in the air.

The game consists in selecting any aircraft and playing a quick battle among 2 teams consisting of two airplanes (you and a bot against two bots). You win if you eliminate the enemy team. You receive no reward for the mission, apart from the chance to try out the selected aircraft. This mission can be played at the beginning of the game. It isn'thing else than a tutorial in which you need to proceed in accordance with the displayed instructions and the instructor's hints. As a reward, you receive experience and credits.

Авторизуйтесь, чтобы ответить